- 24 fresh jalapeno peppers
- 12 ounces bulk pork sausage
- 12 bacon strips, halved
- Wash peppers and remove stems. Cut a slit along one side of each pepper.
Remove seeds; rinse and dry peppers.
- In a skillet, over medium heat, cook sausage until no longer pink; drain.
- Stuff peppers with sausage and wrap with bacon; secure with a wooden pick.
- On an uncovered grill, over medium heat, grill peppers for about 15 minutes
or until tender and bacon is crisp, turning frequently.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.