Grilled Onion Blossom
The tender, sweet, caramely flavor of French onion soup is translated into a
better-for-you app, hot off the grill.
- 1 large Vidalia onion
- 3 tablespoons KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tablespoons A.1. Original Sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Peel onion; partially cut into 6 wedges, being careful to not cut through
to bottom of onion.
- Place on large sheet of foil. Gently pull onion wedges apart; sprinkle with
cheese. Drizzle with steak sauce. Wrap tightly with foil.
- Grill for 40 minutes or until onion is tender and lightly browned.
Prep Time 10 min | Total Time 50 min | 4 servings
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grilled Vegetable Recipes