Grilled Smoky Cheddar Potatoes Packs
Are you a potato lover? Try this cheesy grilled version.
- 4 medium potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons Betty Crocker® Bac~Os® bacon flavor chips
- 2 medium green onions, sliced (2 tablespoons)
- Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat. Place potatoes on 30 x 18-inch
piece of heavy-duty foil. Sprinkle with salt. Dot with butter. Sprinkle with
cheese and bacon chips.
- Wrap foil securely around potatoes; pierce top of foil once or twice with
fork to vent steam. Cover and grill foil packet, seam side up, 4 to 6 inches
from medium heat 45 to 60 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Sprinkle with onions.
Prep Time 1 hr 10 min | Total Time 1 hr 10 min | Servings 4
Use Swiss cheese instead of the Cheddar cheese. Instead of the bacon chips, you
can use chopped red bell pepper.
Nutrition Information1 Serving Calories 310 (Calories from Fat 145), Total
Fat 16g (Saturated Fat 10g, ), Cholesterol 45mg Sodium 580mg Total Carbohydrate
33g (Dietary Fiber 3g ), Protein 12g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%; Vitamin C 16%; Calcium 18%; Iron 12%
Exchanges: 2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat
Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 1/2 High-Fat Meat; 2 Fat
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.