Grilled Stuffed Peppers
- 6 large green bell peppers
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can sliced mushrooms
- 1 small onion
- 1 package Lipton Spanish Rice
- 1 (12 ounce) can V8 juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic
- Aluminum foil
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a large skillet brown ground beef with salt, pepper, garlic and onion.
- In small saucepan prepare Spanish rice.
- Mix cooked Spanish rice with browned hamburgerground beef and add V8 Juice
and mushrooms; mix well.
- Wash and cut the tops off the peppers. DON'T throw them away. Clean out
peppers. Place a piece of aluminum foil on each, large enough to cover bottom
and sides of peppers on each piece of foil.
- Stuff peppers, making sure the pepper tops will fit after they are filled.
- Place on grill and cook slowly until bottom of peppers are blackened.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grilled Vegetable Recipes