Grilled Stuffed Peppers
- 6 large green bell peppers
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can sliced mushrooms
- 1 small onion
- 1 package Lipton Spanish Rice
- 1 (12 ounce) can V8 juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic
- Aluminum foil
- In a large skillet brown ground beef with salt, pepper, garlic and onion.
- In small saucepan prepare Spanish rice.
- Mix cooked Spanish rice with browned hamburgerground beef and add V8 Juice
and mushrooms; mix well.
- Wash and cut the tops off the peppers. DON'T throw them away. Clean out
peppers. Place a piece of aluminum foil on each, large enough to cover bottom
and sides of peppers on each piece of foil.
- Stuff peppers, making sure the pepper tops will fit after they are filled.
- Place on grill and cook slowly until bottom of peppers are blackened.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.