Grilled Corn with Chile Lime Butter
The flavors literally pop when the corn is bathed in this butter and spice
mixture. Enjoy Grilled Corn with Chile Lime Butter at your next outdoor event.
- 8 medium ears fresh corn
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Gourmet Collection Chile Pepper, Ancho or 1 teaspoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection Chile Pepper, Chipotle
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection Garlic Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection Cumin, Ground
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection Black Pepper, Coarse Grind
- Remove husks and silk strands from corn.
- Mix butter, lime juice and seasonings until well blended. Spread 1/2 of the butter
mixture lightly over corn. Reserve remaining flavored butter.
- Grill over medium heat 6 to 7 minutes or until corn is tender, turning frequently.
Serve corn with remaining flavored butter.
Yield: 8 servings | Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 7 minutes
For 1 serving Calories: 196 Sodium: 138mg Fat: 8g Carbohydrates: 19g Cholesterol:
30mg Fiber: 3g Protein: 3g
Reprinted with permission from McCormick.