Italian Herb Grilled Vegetables
Make a double batch of grilled vegetables and use leftovers to make
- 4 cups large vegetable pieces, such as red or green bell peppers, mushrooms,
yellow squash and zucchini
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection 100% Organic Rosemary Leaves,
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection 100% Organic Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection 100% Organic Black Pepper, Coarse
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection Sicilian Sea Salt
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place vegetables in large bowl.
- Mix oil, vinegar, rosemary, garlic powder, pepper and sea salt in small
bowl. Pour over vegetables; toss well to coat.
- Place vegetables in grill basket, grill rack or thread onto skewers.
- Grill over medium heat about 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender,
Yield: 4 servings | Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes
For 1 serving Calories: 118 Sodium: 132mg Fat: 10g Carbohydrates: 5g Cholesterol:
0mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 2g
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grilled Vegetable Recipes