Potatoes in Foil
Great for camping!
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and freshly cracked pepper
- 3 baking potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 large onion, sliced
- Mix mayonnaise and seasonings in large bowl until well blended. Stir in
potatoes and onions to coat.
- Divide potato mixture evenly among six 12-inch square pieces of heavy-duty
foil. Seal each to form a packet.
- Place foil packets on grill over medium-hot coals (coals will have slight
- Grill, covered, for 25 to 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender or place
packet in a 350 degree F oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.