Potatoes in Foil
Great for camping!
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and freshly cracked pepper
- 3 baking potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 large onion, sliced
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix mayonnaise and seasonings in large bowl until well blended. Stir in
potatoes and onions to coat.
- Divide potato mixture evenly among six 12-inch square pieces of heavy-duty
foil. Seal each to form a packet.
- Place foil packets on grill over medium-hot coals (coals will have slight
- Grill, covered, for 25 to 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender or place
packet in a 350 degree F oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grilled Vegetable Recipes