Roasted Corn on a Stick
- 8 ears sweet corn
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- Soak 24 long bamboo skewers in water so they don't char on the grill.
- Shuck corn well, removing all silk. Cut each ear into 3 pieces.
- Stir sugar into a large pot of salted boiling water. Add corn and cook until just tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Drain and rinse under cold running water. Spear each piece of corn onto the end of a skewer.
- When ready to grill corn, mix together mayonnaise, Parmesan and Tabasco. Brush evenly over each piece.
- Grill or broil corn, turning often, until lightly browned, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.