Skewered Artichoke Hearts and Mushrooms
- 2 (9 ounce) packages frozen artichoke hearts
- 18 medium mushrooms
- 1/2 cup raspberry dressing or raspberry marinade of your choice
- Salt to taste
- 12 (6-inch long) wooden skewers, soaked in water for 1 hour
- Thaw and cook the artichokes by package directions.
- Drain and place in a medium bowl.
- Wipe the mushrooms clean with damp paper towels, trim off the stems and
cut each mushroom in half vertically. Transfer mushrooms to the bowl, add the dressing and toss well.
- Cover and set aside for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, tossing at least once.
- Alternately thread 3 artichokes and 3 mushroom halves on each skewer.
- Grill or broil for 5 minutes, or until mushrooms are crisp-tender and artichokes
begin to brown, turning once.
- Season with salt.
- Serve with cooked wild rice or regular white rice.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.