Skewered Artichoke Hearts and Mushrooms
- 2 (9 ounce) packages frozen artichoke hearts
- 18 medium mushrooms
- 1/2 cup raspberry dressing or raspberry marinade of your choice
- Salt to taste
- 12 (6-inch long) wooden skewers, soaked in water for 1 hour
- Thaw and cook the artichokes by package directions.
- Drain and place in a medium bowl.
- Wipe the mushrooms clean with damp paper towels, trim off the stems and cut each mushroom in half vertically. Transfer mushrooms to the bowl, add the dressing and toss well.
- Cover and set aside for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, tossing at least once.
- Alternately thread 3 artichokes and 3 mushroom halves on each skewer.
- Grill or broil for 5 minutes, or until mushrooms are crisp-tender and artichokes begin to brown, turning once.
- Season with salt.
- Serve with cooked wild rice or regular white rice.