Spicy Grilled Corn
For all you people who cook on the grill...try this one. It's a zesty change,
and even the kiddos like this one!
- 4 ears corn, husked
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix*
* If you aren't much into taco seasoning, try lemon pepper instead - it's
- Mix butter and taco seasoning mix and spread over corn.
- Put ears of corn on a square of foil, double thickness, big enough
to cover the corn. Before wrapping, sprinkle corn with water. Close foil
over corn and twist the ends.
- Grill uncovered for 20 to 30 minutes until tender.
Posted by shanfye at recipegoldmine.com
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.