Spicy Grilled Corn
For all you people who cook on the grill...try this one. It's a zesty change, and even the kiddos like this one!
- 4 ears corn, husked
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix*
* If you aren't much into taco seasoning, try lemon pepper instead - it's great too.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Mix butter and taco seasoning mix and spread over corn
- Put ears of corn on a square of foil, double thickness, big enough to cover the corn. Before wrapping, sprinkle corn with water. Close foil over corn and twist the ends.
- Grill uncovered for 20 to 30 minutes until tender.
Posted by shanfye at recipegoldmine.com