Three Layer Grilled Vegetable Lasagna
- 1 1/2 ounces sliced eggplant
- 1 1/2 ounces sliced zucchini
- 1 1/2 ounces sliced summer squash
- 1 teaspoon chopped basil
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 ounces fat free mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 3 ounces garlic herb fat-free tomato basil sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Cut vegetables the long way. Sprinkle vegetables with salt and pepper. Grill the vegetables until al dente and cool. (2 minutes for zucchini and squash) 4 -5 minutes for the eggplant.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In an oven-safe pan, arrange the eggplant slices next to each other. Making sure to try and cover up any possible holes there may be. Top with 1 ounce of the tomato sauce and 1/3 of the cheese. Repeat this with the zucchini and summer squash. Top with the garlic, basil and red pepper flakes. Cover with aluminum foil and bake until cheese is melted and the lasagna is heated all the way through (about 35 minutes).
- Let sit for 5-10 minutes and serve.
Posted by Tiffany at Recipe Goldmine 12/12/2001 3:41 pm.