Vegetable Kabobs with Cumin Butter
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1 1/2-inch squares
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1 1/2-inch squares
- 2 small ears fresh corn, husked and cut into 1-inch thick rounds
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 3/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Kabobs: Prepare barbecue grill (medium heat). Alternate vegetables on 4 skewers.
- Cumin Butter: Melt butter with cumin, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper
in heavy small saucepan. Remove from heat and stir in chopped cilantro.
- Arrange skewers on grill. Brush with some of the butter.
- Grill until vegetables are just crisp-tender and beginning to char, turning
and basting occasionally, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from grill.
- Brush with butter.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grilled Vegetable Recipes