This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Baked Monster Eyes
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons ice water
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 1 cup sour cream
- 32 black olive halves
- Taco sauce
- Mix together the ground beef, taco seasoning, and ice water. Press into
32 mini tart (or muffin) tins. Press firmly into the bottom and up the sides of the pans.
- Sprinkle the cheese and then the tortilla chips over the bottom and sides
of the beef mixture, gently pressing into the beef if necessary to hold the mixture on the sides.
- Spoon the sour cream into each meat cup. Top with a half olive, cut side
up. Fill the cavity in the olive with the taco sauce.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.