This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Bat Wings with Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- 2 cloves garlic, minced\
- 24 chicken wings
Bleu Cheese Dressing
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup crumbled bleu cheese
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Tabasco sauce to taste
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 jalapeno pepper for garnish (optional)
- Additional bleu cheese for garnish (optional)
- Wings: In a large bowl, combine honey, soy sauce, water and garlic. Mix well.
- Add chicken wings to coat, and refrigerate. This can be done up to a day ahead of time.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- On a greased baking sheet, place chicken wings and cook for about 20 minutes,
turning once after approximately 10 minutes.
- Bleu Cheese Dressing: In a bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, bleu cheese,
vinegar, lemon juice, Tabasco, onion, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper. Blend well.
- Chill in refrigerator until bat wings are cooked.
- Garnish with jalapeno peppers and more bleu cheese if desired.
Yield: 4 servings