This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Bat Wings with Swamp Dip
- 20 chicken wings (3 1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger or 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon five spice powder
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 ounces dairy sour cream
- 3 tablespoons coarse ground mustard
- Chives for garnish
- Wings: Place wings in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
- In a small bowl stir together soy sauce, ginger, crushed red pepper, five
spice powder and garlic. Pour over wings. Close bag and toss to coat.
- Chill in refrigerator several hours or overnight, turning bag occasionally.
- Remove wings from bag, reserving marinade. Place wings on a foil-lined 15
x 10 x 1-inch baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Brush with reserved marinade (discard remaining marinade).
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes longer or until chicken is tender and no longer
- Serve with Swamp Dip.
- Swamp Dip: Stir together sour cream and mustard. Garnish with chives.