This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 1 (16 ounce) package processed cheese with jalapeno peppers
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, well drained
- 1 cup medium or hot salsa
- 2 (18 ounce) loaves round marble rye bread, unsliced
- Pretzel rods
- Cocktail rye or pumpernickel bread
- Melt cheese in medium saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat. Stir in beans and salsa.
- Carefully cut center out of bread, leaving 1 1/2-inch shell. Cut bread center
into pieces for dipping.
- Reserve one pretzel rod. Arrange remaining pretzel rods on serving plate
to resemble campfire logs.
- Place bread cauldron on pretzels; fill with cheese dip, allowing some to
spill over top of bread cauldron. Arrange bread pieces and cocktail bread around
cauldron. Place reserved pretzel rod in cheese dip.
- Serve immediately.
- Use your favorite Halloween cookie cutters to cut scary shapes from the