This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Cheesy Goblin Head
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded taco-flavored cheese
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- Tortilla chips
- Pickled pepper
- Pimiento-stuffed olives
- Red pepper-stuffed olives
- Shredded beets
- Carrot sticks
- Assorted crackers
- Green sweet pepper
- Place 2 packages of cream cheese, taco-flavored cheese and butter in a mixing
bowl. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Add milk to the cheese mixture in the mixing bowl. Beat with an electric
mixer on medium speed until combined, stopping the mixer occasionally to scrape the bowl with a rubber spatula.
- Cover bowl and chill 4 to 24 hours.
- Form cheese mixture into a head shape and place on a serving plate.
- In a bowl, stir the remaining 16 ounces cream cheese until smooth. Spread
head with softened cream cheese. Press in tortilla chips for ears. Using wooden
toothpicks, attach a pickled whole pepper for nose, pimiento-stuffed olives
for eyes, and pepper-stuffed olives for toes. Cut zigzag pieces of sweet pepper
for eyebrows. Use shredded beets for hair and press in carrot sticks for teeth.
- Serve with assorted crackers.
Yield: 20 servings