This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Cheesy? Sure. Delicious? Oh, you bet! This cheese ball is dressed for Halloween in a jack-o'-lantern
costume that takes only 10 minutes to put together.
- 3 green onions, divided
- 2 (8 ounce) packages PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red peppers
- 2 slices OSCAR MAYER Pepperoni
- RITZ Crackers
- Cut 4-inch length from green end of 1 onion; slice remaining onions.
- Beat cream cheese and 1 1/4 cups cheddar with mixer until blended.
- Stir in sliced onions and peppers.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Shape into ball; roll in remaining cheddar.
- Cut pepperoni into shapes for the jack-o'-lantern's eyes, nose and mouth;
press into cheese ball to make face.
- Insert green onion piece into top for stem.
- Serve with crackers.
Prep Time 10 min | Total Time 1 hr 10 min
Yield: 24 servings, 2 tablespoons spread and 5 crackers each
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):