This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Count Dracula's Roasted Carrot Dip
- 2 pounds peeled carrots, cut into chunks
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon lime or lemon juice
- Roast carrots, garlic, cumin seeds, 2 tablespoons olive oil and salt for
35 minutes, then allow to cool.
- Place carrots in food processor until almost smooth.
- Add extra oil, tahini and lime juice. Blend briefly.
- Adjust seasoning.
- Serve as a dip with crackers, breadsticks or pita chips.