This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Ear Wax Wieners on Cotton Swabs
- 8 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 24 cocktail franks
- 1/2 cup mustard
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Cotton balls
- Melt the butter or margarine in a small pan over low heat, being careful
not to burn it.
- Place the franks on a broiling pan and carefully brush them with melted
butter. Broil the franks until they are evenly browned, turning them 2 or 3 times.
- While the franks are cooking, combine the mustard and mayonnaise in a small
bowl and set aside. This will be your ear wax.
- Arrange the cooked franks on a serving platter. Pierce each frank with a
toothpick, then stick a wet cotton ball on the end of each pick. Place the small
bowl of ear wax in the middle of the platter, surrounded by franks.
Yield: 6 servings
Recipe by: Creepy Cuisine, Lucy Munroe