Green Monster Dip
Fun and festive green dip full of heart-healthy walnuts that kids can dip their
favorite colorful vegetable in.
- 1 cup edamame (soybeans), fresh or frozen, shelled *
- 3/4 cup California walnuts
- 1/2 cup parsley, lightly packed
- 1/4 cup yogurt, plain
- 1 clove garlic, small, pressed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
* If using frozen edamame, rinse under warm water until thawed.
- Place edamame, walnuts, parsley, yogurt, garlic and salt in food processor.
Whirl until smooth.
Total Time 5 Mins | Active Time 5 Mins | Serves 10
Nutrition information: 102 Calories Fat 8g Saturated Fat 1g Monounsaturated
Fat 1g Polyunsaturated Fat 5g Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 69mg Carbohydrates
5g Dietary Fiber 2g Protein 5g
Recipe and photo credit: California Walnuts
Other Halloween recipes you may like...
Bone Chillin' Breadsticks and Halloween Dip
Halloween Dipped Marshmallow Puffs
Spooky Eyeball Tacos
Spook-tacular Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels
>> Halloween Appetizer Recipes
>> Halloween Recipes Index