Halloween Peanut Butter Cheese Ball
This Halloween version of a peanut butter "cheese ball" combines kids' favorite
flavors in a unique and creamy recipe. Serve with green apple slices, cracker, celery
or chocolate graham cracker sticks for dipping or spreading.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter, (not all-natural)
- 3 tablespoons packed
dark brown sugar
- 1 2/3 cups (10-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Halloween Morsels
- Green apple slices, celery or chocolate graham cracker sticks
- Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, peanut butter and brown sugar in large
mixer bowl until blended. Spoon onto a large piece of plastic wrap; bring up
all four corners and twist tightly (should form a ball shape).
- Freeze for 1 hour 30 minutes or until firm enough to keep its shape.
- Place morsels in flat dish.
- Remove plastic wrap from ball and roll ball into morsels to completely cover
(you may find it necessary to press morsels into ball).
- Place ball on serving dish; cover and freeze for 2 hours or until almost
firm. (Can be made ahead. If frozen overnight, thaw at room temperature for
20 to 30 minutes before serving.)
- Serve with green apple slices, crackers, celery or chocolate graham cracker
sticks for dipping or spreading.
15 min. prep
225 min. total
Yield: 20 servings
Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1/20 of Recipe Servings Per Recipe: 20 Amount
Per Serving Calories: 230 Calories from Fat: 120 Total Fat: 14g (21% of DV) Saturated
Fat: 7g (33% of DV) Cholesterol: 10mg (4% of DV) Sodium: 115mg (5% of DV) Carbohydrates:
26g (9% of DV) Dietary Fiber: 2g (7% of DV) Sugars: 20g Protein: 5g
Vitamin A: 2% of DV Vitamin C: 0% of DV Calcium: 0% of DV Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Reprinted with permission from
Nestlé and meals.com