Halloween Wonton Crisps
- 1 package wonton wrappers
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons sesame seed or poppy seed or finely ground cashews
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut the wonton wrappers into different shapes using Halloween cookie cutters
(bats, cats, witches, crescent moons).
- Brush each with butter and place on cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and sesame seed, if using.
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
- Store in airtight container.
Other Halloween recipes you may like...
Bone Chillin' Breadsticks and Halloween Dip
Halloween Dipped Marshmallow Puffs
Spooky Eyeball Tacos
Spook-tacular Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels