Jalapeno Popper Mummies
Fabulous and fun food for your Halloween celebrations.
- 10 Rhodes Yeast Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 10 jalapeno peppers halved lengthwise, seeded
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces pepper jack cheese, grated
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled bacon pieces
- black olive slices, for eyes
- Combine cheeses, green onion and bacon and mix well. Fill pepper halves
with cream cheese filling.
- Cut each roll in half. Roll each half into a 20-22 inch rope. Wind the rope
around the filled pepper half to make a mummy. Leave space for the olive eyes.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and press slices of olive in the space for the eyes.
Prep Time: 30 min | Bake Time: 10 min Servings: 10-20
Recipe and photo credit: Rhodes
Other Halloween recipes you may like...
Bone Chillin' Breadsticks and Halloween Dip
Halloween Dipped Marshmallow Puffs
Spooky Eyeball Tacos
Spook-tacular Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels