Mold and Mildew Dip
- 2 boxes frozen artichoke hearts, defrosted and drained
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 bunch thinly sliced scallions
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon Hungarian paprika
- Green food coloring
- Coarsely chop the artichoke hearts and place in a medium ovenproof serving
- Add the mayonnaise, scallions, spinach, grated cheese and spices.
- Add as much green food coloring as desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes and serve with sturdy crackers or bread
Tortilla chips also go great with this dish.
Other Halloween recipes you may like...
Bone Chillin' Breadsticks and Halloween Dip
Halloween Dipped Marshmallow Puffs
Spooky Eyeball Tacos
Spook-tacular Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels