Mold and Mildew Dip
- 2 boxes frozen artichoke hearts, defrosted and drained
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 bunch thinly sliced scallions
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon Hungarian paprika
- Green food coloring
- Coarsely chop the artichoke hearts and place in a medium ovenproof serving
- Add the mayonnaise, scallions, spinach, grated cheese and spices.
- Add as much green food coloring as desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes and serve with sturdy crackers or bread
Tortilla chips also go great with this dish.