Add this cheese ball to your party’s menu - a delicious appetizer for Halloween.
- 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese spread
- 2 cups shredded Gouda or Colby cheese (8 ounces)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 cup sliced drained sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh chives
- Assorted crackers, if desired
- In medium bowl, mix cream cheese spread and Gouda cheese until blended.
- Stir in chives, tomatoes and garlic powder.
- Shape mixture into 1 large or 2 small balls or logs. Roll in chives.
- Wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until firm.
- Serve with crackers.
prep time 15 min | total time 2 hr 15 min | servings 24
Gouda cheese and sun-dried tomatoes update the traditional cheese ball. It can
be made ahead and stored in the refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
Nutrition Facts: Serving Size: 1 Serving Calories 70 Total Fat 5g Saturated
Fat 3 1/2g Sodium 140mg Total Carbohydrate 0g Dietary Fiber 0g Protein 3g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 0%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit: Pillsbury
Other Halloween recipes you may like...
Bone Chillin' Breadsticks and Halloween Dip
Halloween Dipped Marshmallow Puffs
Spooky Eyeball Tacos
Spook-tacular Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels
>> Halloween Appetizer Recipes
>> Halloween Recipes Index