- 4 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Salt to taste
- 4 pimento-stuffed green olives
- Cut through each hard-cooked egg about 1/3 of the way from the tip, just
enough to scoop out yolk. Place cooked yolk in a bowl and mash with a fork.
- Add mayonnaise, paprika, and salt to taste. Mix thoroughly.
- Fill each egg white eye socket with mixture. Smooth yolk mixture. Press
olive into yolk mixture with pimento facing out.
- Cut just enough of the other end of egg to create a flat surface so that
egg will stand on end.
- Serve upright.
Serves 4 (2 each).
Other Halloween recipes you may like...
Bone Chillin' Breadsticks and Halloween Dip
Halloween Dipped Marshmallow Puffs
Spooky Eyeball Tacos
Spook-tacular Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels