- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 5 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (8 ounces or 1 cup) pineapple preserves
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 1 (7 ounce) can refrigerated breadstick dough (6 breadsticks)
- 5 rich round crackers, crushed
- Cut-up vegetables such as carrots and celery, or fruit such as apples and
pears, for dipping
- Combine peanut butter and cream cheese in large bowl until well blended.
- Stir in preserves, milk, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce, if desired.
- Spread in 8- or 9-inch glass pie plate. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate
until ready to serve.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cut each breadstick in half crosswise; place on ungreased baking sheet.
Make 3 slits in one short end of each breadstick half to resemble fingers. Cut
small piece of dough from other short end; press dough piece into "hand"
to resemble thumb.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Just before serving, sprinkle dip with cracker crumbs. Garnish as desired.
- Serve with breadstick hands, vegetables and fruit.
Other Halloween recipes you may like...
Bone Chillin' Breadsticks and Halloween Dip
Halloween Dipped Marshmallow Puffs
Spooky Eyeball Tacos
Spook-tacular Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels