Skeleton and Brain Dip
- Lettuce leaves
- 1 cup KRAFT Ranch Dressing
- 2 cups assorted cut-up fresh vegetables *
* bell pepper strips, cucumber slices, snow peas, mushroom slices, celery sticks,
carrot sticks, cherry tomatoes, broccoli florets, cauliflower florets
- Line small bowl with lettuce leaves; fill with dressing. Place near one
end of a large serving platter.
- Arrange vegetables in a skeleton shape on platter, using the bowl as the
head of the skeleton.
Prep Time: 20 min | Total Time: 20 min | Makes: 8 servings
Substitute: Prepare as directed, using KRAFT Light Ranch Reduced Fat Dressing.
Nutrition (per serving) Calories 160; Total fat 16g; Saturated fat 2.5g;
Cholesterol 10mg; Sodium 290mg; Carbohydrate 3g; Dietary fiber 1g; Sugars 2g; Protein
1g; Vitamin A 15%DV; Vitamin C 15%DV; Calcium 0%DV; Iron 0%DV
Recipe and photo credit: Kraft Kitchens - kraftrecipes.com.
Other Halloween recipes you may like...
Bone Chillin' Breadsticks and Halloween Dip
Halloween Dipped Marshmallow Puffs
Spooky Eyeball Tacos
Spook-tacular Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels