Spicy Bat Wings
- 4 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4-teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds (20 to 24) chicken wing drumettes
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup mango chutney
- Put curry powder, ginger, cinnamon and salt into a large resealable plastic
food storage bag. Add chicken, and seal the bag.
- Shake the bag to ensure that the chicken is uniformly coated with spices.
Refrigerate the marinated chicken for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place chicken on aluminum foil-lined 15 x 10 x 1-inch jellyroll pan. Drizzle
- Bake the chicken for about 30 minutes or until the chicken turns golden
- Serve with mango chutney.
Other Halloween recipes you may like...
Bone Chillin' Breadsticks and Halloween Dip
Halloween Dipped Marshmallow Puffs
Spooky Eyeball Tacos
Spook-tacular Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels