Vampire-Away Garlic Bites
Garlic scares away Dracula, but not guests. Wrap refrigerated flaky dough around
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations® refrigerated
seamless dough sheet
- 2 (5 ounce) jars garlic-stuffed green olives (about
32 olives), drained, dried with paper towels
- 2 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons sesame seed
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Unroll dough sheet; cut into 4 rectangles. Cut each rectangle lengthwise
into 4 strips; cut strips in half crosswise to make 32 dough strips.
- Place 1 olive on each strip. Wrap dough strip around olive. Roll between
palms of hands until olive is completely covered with dough. Place on cookie
sheet. Brush milk over top of each bite; sprinkle sesame seed over top of each.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Prep Time: 25 Min
Total Time: 45 Min
Makes: 32 bites
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft) No change.
1 Serving (1 Bite) Calories 35 (Calories from Fat 20), Total Fat 2g (Saturated
Fat 1/2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 120mg; Total Carbohydrate 3g (Dietary
Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g
Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 0%; Iron 0%
Exchanges: 1/2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choices: 0
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Reprinted with permission from