Hot Caramel Apple Cider
- 1/2 gallon fresh apple cider
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In large saucepan, combine the cider, sugar and caramel topping over medium
heat. Simmer until hot and well blended, stirring frequently.
- Pour into mugs and top with whipped topping.
Other Halloween recipes you may like...
Bone Chillin' Breadsticks and Halloween Dip
Halloween Dipped Marshmallow Puffs
Spooky Eyeball Tacos
Spook-tacular Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels