Hot Pineapple Orange Toddies
- 6 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 3 cups freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Peel from 2 oranges
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Additional cinnamon and nutmeg
- Mix together the pineapple juice and orange juice in a large soup kettle.
Bring to a boil and add the 1/4 cup brown sugar, orange peel, and spices. Simmer
for five minutes.
- Whip the heavy cream with the honey and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Ladle the punch into warmed mugs and top with the whipped cream mixture.
Lightly sprinkle the whipped cream with additional cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Serve immediately.
Other Halloween recipes you may like...
Bone Chillin' Breadsticks and Halloween Dip
Halloween Dipped Marshmallow Puffs
Spooky Eyeball Tacos
Spook-tacular Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels