Lime Chiller with Blood Drippings
- 1/4 cup honey or corn syrup
- 12 drops red food coloring
- 4 cups chilled pineapple
- 6 ounces frozen limeade concentrate
- 3 cups chilled ginger ale
- In a shallow pan, such as a pie pan, add honey and food coloring and mix
until well blended.
- Dip the rims of the wine goblets into the mixture one at a time, coating
the rims of the glasses. Turn upright and let stand to allow the mixture to
drip down, resembling blood. Place a paper towel around the base of the glass
to catch drips.
- At time of serving, in a serving bowl or punch bowl, combine pineapple juice
with limeade and stir until limeade dissolves; stir in ginger ale.
Makes 10 servings.
This may be doubled or tripled.
Instead of using ice that can water down the drinks, freeze seedless red grapes
to keep the punch cold. Fill a baking sheet in a single layer with grapes and freeze
until they are frozen solid and store in freezer in a resealable bag until time
>> Halloween Beverage Recipes
>> All Halloween Recipes