- 20 ounces pineapple juice, more if needed
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream of coconut
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup orange juice
- 10 ounces good-quality rum (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons red
- Combine the ingredients for the Vampire Blood. Pour the mixture onto a small
plate. Slowly spin the glass into it to coat the entire rim, and turn the glass
upright. Let the blood drip slightly for an eerie effect, then fill the glass
with Pina Ghoulada.
- Whisk together pineapple juice, cream of coconut, heavy cream, orange juice
and rum, if using.
- Place 2 1/2 cups ice in a blender, and add 1 cup drink mixture. Blend until
smooth; add more pineapple juice if mixture is too thick.
- Repeat with remaining ice and mixture.
- Carefully pour into prepared glasses; serve.
10 to 12 eight-ounce servings
This recipe can be prepared several hours in advance and chilled.
>> Halloween Beverage Recipes
>> All Halloween Recipes