A combination of pumpkin, evaporated milk, cinnamon and ice cream make up this
scrumptious drink for your holiday meal.
- 1 (15 ounce) can LIBBY'S 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can NESTLE CARNATION Evaporated Milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 2 to 3 tablespoons rum (optional)
- Ground nutmeg
- Place pumpkin, evaporated milk, honey and cinnamon in blender container;
cover. Blend until smooth.
- Add ice cream and rum. Blend until smooth.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Serve immediately.
Yields 8 servings.
Reprinted with permission from Nestlé and meals.com.
Other Halloween recipes you may like...
Bone Chillin' Breadsticks and Halloween Dip
Halloween Dipped Marshmallow Puffs
Spooky Eyeball Tacos
Spook-tacular Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels