Pumpkin Punch Bowl
- 1 hollowed out and well-cleaned pumpkin
- 2 oranges
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Whole cloves
- 6 cups apple juice
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 1/4 cups pineapple juice
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stud the whole oranges with cloves, spacing them about 2 inches apart, and
bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven.
- In a large saucepan, combine apple juice and cinnamon stick; bring to a
boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in nutmeg, honey, lemon juice and pineapple juice.
- Serve hot in a punch bowl with the baked oranges floating on top.
- To serve in the pumpkin, you may want to cool the punch first so it doesn't
cook the inside of the pumpkin.
Other Halloween recipes you may like...
Bone Chillin' Breadsticks and Halloween Dip
Halloween Dipped Marshmallow Puffs
Spooky Eyeball Tacos
Spook-tacular Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels