Pumpkin Punch Bowl
- 1 hollowed out and well-cleaned pumpkin
- 2 oranges
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Whole cloves
- 6 cups apple juice
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 1/4 cups pineapple juice
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stud the whole oranges with cloves, spacing them about 2 inches apart, and
bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven.
- In a large saucepan, combine apple juice and cinnamon stick; bring to a
boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in nutmeg, honey, lemon juice and pineapple juice.
- Serve hot in a punch bowl with the baked oranges floating on top.
- To serve in the pumpkin, you may want to cool the punch first so it doesn't
cook the inside of the pumpkin.