Steaming Cranberry Brew
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 6 cups water, divided
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup red-hot candies
- 7 whole cloves
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- In a saucepan, cook cranberries in 2 cups of water until they pop.
- Strain through a fine sieve, reserving juice and discarding skins; set aside.
- In a large saucepan, combine sugar, candies, cloves and remaining water.
Cook until candies are dissolved.
- Add orange and lemon juices and reserved cranberry juice; heat through.
>> Halloween Beverage Recipes
>> All Halloween Recipes