Warm Chocolate-Caramel Coffee
- 2 tablespoons General Foods International French Vanilla Cafe
- 1 cup hot (not boiling) milk
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon caramel ice cream topping
- Place flavored instant coffee in cup or mug.
- Stir in hot milk until instant coffee is completely dissolved.
- Add toppings; stir until well blended.
- Top with thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
Prep Time: 5 min | Makes: 1 serving
Prepare as directed, using General Foods International Coffees, Suisse Mocha
How to Make 4 Servings: Prepare as directed in heatproof pitcher, using 1/2 cup
General Foods International Coffees, 1 quart (4 cups) hot milk and 1/4 cup each
Kraft Chocolate and Caramel Toppings.
(per serving): Calories 350 Total fat 11g Saturated fat 4.5g Cholesterol
20mg Sodium 290mg Carbohydrate 52g Dietary fiber 1g Sugars 40g Protein 10g Vitamin
A 10%DV Vitamin C 0%DV Calcium 30%DV Iron 4%DV
Recipe and photo credit: Kraft