Warm Spiced Apple-Lemonade
Warm up with a serving of this spiced drink.
- COUNTRY TIME Lemonade Flavor Drink Mix
- 6 cinnamon sticks, divided
- 3 cups apple juice
- 1 cup water
- 8 whole cloves
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Measure drink mix into cap to 1-quart line; place in medium saucepan.
- Add 2 of the cinnamon sticks, the apple juice, water, cloves and sugar;
- Cook on medium heat 5 minutes or until mixture is hot, but not boiling.
- Remove and discard spices.
- Pour into four mugs.
- Add 1 of the remaining cinnamon sticks to each mug.
- Serve warm with lemon wedges, if desired.
Prep Time: 10 min | Makes: 4 servings, 1 cup each
(per serving): Calories 170 Total fat 0g Saturated fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg
Sodium 30mg Carbohydrate 42g Dietary fiber 0g Sugars 40g Protein 0g Vitamin A 0%DV
Vitamin C 140%DV Calcium 0%DV Iron 4%DV
Recipe and photo credit: Kraft