A refreshing combination of pineapple and citrus juices with a surprise ice sculpture.
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen, concentrated lemonade
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen, concentrated orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 9 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups C&H® Superfine Sugar
- 1 (1-liter) bottle lemon-lime seltzer or club soda
Frozen Worm Ice Ring
- 1 cup gummy worms (and/or other creepy crawler candy)
- Witch's Brew: Thaw frozen, concentrated lemonade and orange juice; combine
with pineapple juice in gallon container.
- Add water and sugar; stir until sugar dissolves. Chill well.
- Before serving, add lemon-lime seltzer or club soda. Unmold ice ring (recipe
follows) by dipping bottom of mold briefly into hot water.
- Float ice ring in punch.
- Frozen Worm Ice Ring: Arrange gummy worms in bottom of 5-cup ring mold;
fill mold with water.
- Freeze until solid, 8 hours or overnight.
Yield: about 30 punch-cup servings
Recipe and photo credit:C&H