Dead Bat Pull Aparts
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 2 (7.5 ounce) cans home-style biscuits, refrigerated
- 1 (3.8 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the melted margarine and onion soup mix in a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Cut each biscuit into 3 pieces. Roll the pieces in butter mixture and leave in the pan.
- Sprinkle the olives and cheese over the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Daily Values: 6% vitamin A, 0% vitamin C, 6% calcium, 4% iron. Nutrition
information per serving: Calories: 120, Carbohydrate: 11 g, Cholesterol: 10 mg,
Dietary Fiber: 0 g, Fat: 8 g, Protein: 3 g, Sodium: 440 mg, Sugar: 0 g
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.