Harry Potter parties are not complete without these delicious wands.
- 2 Rhodes Texas™ or Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1 egg white, beaten
- Caramel or chocolate, melted
- Sprinkles and nuts
- Roll a roll into a 14-16-inch rope to form a wand. With another roll, use
a little piece to form a small rectangle and then wrap this around one end of
the rope. Roll the rest of the roll into a very thin, long rope. Wrap it around the handle or spiral it up the wand.
- Place on a sprayed baking sheet and brush with egg white. Cover with plastic
wrap and let rise for 30 minutes.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool and then roll in melted caramel or chocolate and decorate as desired.
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.