Spider Dip Bowl
Invite this 8 legged friend to this years Halloween get together. You can pull
off his legs and eat them like breadsticks or bake extra legs for dipping.
- 2 loaves Rhodes Bread Dough, thawed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 raisins
- Form one loaf into a round ball. Place on a large cookie sheet that has
been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. with other loaf, cut off end and
form a small round ball (about one eight of loaf) and place above body.
- Horizontally, slice remaining dough into 8 strips and roll into ropes for
legs. Place under head and upper body. Place raisins on head for eyes. Brush
with beaten egg and cover with plastic wrap coated with non-stick spray. Allow
to double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake in 350 degree F oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Allow to cool on rack.
- Slice off top and hollow out. Line with lettuce and spoon in salsa or nacho
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):