No Halloween is complete without a sweet spider to add to your dining enjoyment!
- Rhodes™ 60 Second Sweet Roll or Rhodes™ Cinnamon Roll or Rhodes Anytime!™ Cinnamon Roll
- Icing, included with rolls
- Black sugar sprinkles
- Candy eyes
- Black gumdrop
- Corn syrup
- Black licorice laces
- Microwave or bake roll following instructions on package.
- Let cool 2 minutes.
- Spread icing over roll and sprinkle with black sugar sprinkles. Place gumdrop
by the side of the roll and secure with a toothpick. Press eyes into gumdrop with corn syrup.
- Cut 8 licorice legs 3-4-inches long. Poke holes in both sides of roll and
press licorice legs in them.
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.