Wicked Witch Dippers
Fill your treat table with some ghoulish fingers, witch fingers topped with Parmesan
cheese and garlic salt.
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Parmesan cheese
- Garlic salt
- Egg yolks, beaten
- Food coloring
- Small paintbrush
- Roll each roll into a 7-9 inch pointed rope.
- Define finger nail on pointed end and knuckles and lines along the finger
with a sharp knife.
- Place on a sprayed baking sheet and pinch finger thinner on both sides of
- Brush finger with butter avoiding fingernail. Sprinkle cheese and garlic
salt on finger but not on nail.
- Make nail color by combining egg yolk and food coloring to achieve desired
color. Paint nail with small paintbrush.
- Bake at 350 degrees F 10-15 minutes.
Prep Time: 15 min | Cook Time: 15 min | Yield: 12 servings
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):