Candy Corn Pretzel Milk Ball Fudge
It's no trick – this sweet and salty chocolaty candy corn pretzel milk ball fudge
makes a great Halloween dessert treat!
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 bag (12 ounces) bittersweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
- 1/4 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup coarsely chopped chocolate-covered malted milk balls
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pretzel twists
- 3/4 cup candy corn
- Line 8-inch square pan with foil, leaving foil overhanging at 2 opposite
sides of pan; spray foil with cooking spray.
- In 2-quart saucepan, heat sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips and
butter over medium heat 6 minutes, stirring frequently, until smooth.
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
- Fold in chopped malted milk balls and pretzels.
- Pour mixture into pan, spreading evenly with spatula. Top with candy corn,
pressing gently to adhere.
- Refrigerate for1 hour or until firm.
- Use foil to lift from pan. Cut into 5 rows by 5 rows.
- Store covered in refrigerator.
Prep Time 10 min | Servings 25
Substitute your favorite leftover Halloween candy for the malted milk balls and
The pretzels in this fudge add a nice salty contrast to the super-sweetness.
Nutrition Information: Serving Size: 1 Serving Calories 220 , Total Fat 10g
(Saturated Fat 7g), Sodium 105mg Total Carbohydrate 31g (Dietary Fiber0g ), Protein
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 0%; Iron 0%
Exchanges: 2 Other Carbohydrate; 2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit: Betty Crocker