Caramel Chocolate Toffee-Studded Apples
- 4 large apples
- 1 (14 ounce) bag caramels
- 1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- Toffee bits
- Popsicle sticks
- Wash and dry apples.
- Insert Popsicle sticks into apples.
- Place freezer paper on cookie sheet.
- Unwrap and melt caramels according to package directions.
- Dip apples into caramel, scrape excess from bottom and set in nuts and then
on cookie sheet to harden.
- Melt chocolate according to package directions with shortening.
- Hold an apple parallel to chocolate and coat using a spoon. Roll in toffee bits.
- Repeat with remaining apples.
- Let chocolate harden, and then wrap in clear cellophane.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.