Caramel Chocolate Toffee-Studded Apples
- 4 large apples
- 1 (14 ounce) bag caramels
- 1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- Toffee bits
- Popsicle sticks
- Wash and dry apples.
- Insert Popsicle sticks into apples.
- Place freezer paper on cookie sheet.
- Unwrap and melt caramels according to package directions.
- Dip apples into caramel, scrape excess from bottom and set in nuts and then
on cookie sheet to harden.
- Melt chocolate according to package directions with shortening.
- Hold an apple parallel to chocolate and coat using a spoon. Roll in toffee
- Repeat with remaining apples.
- Let chocolate harden, and then wrap in clear cellophane.