Caramel Marshmallow Apples
- 5 small apples
- Popsicle sticks
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon water
- 14 ounces soft caramels
- Line a large plate or pizza pan with wax paper and heavily grease it.
- Wash and dry the apples well. Place the sticks into the apple to make handling
and eating easier.
- In a medium heavy saucepan combine the marshmallows, water and caramels.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until the marshmallows and caramels
melt and the mixture is smooth.
- Let the mixture cool for two minutes.
- Dip the apples into the caramel mixture, placing them on the wax paper to
- When they are cooled to room temperature, place them into the refrigerator.
- Chill for at least two hours.
- Serve chilled (very firm) or at room temperature (will be quite gooey).
Other Halloween recipes you may like...
Bone Chillin' Breadsticks and Halloween Dip
Halloween Dipped Marshmallow Puffs
Spooky Eyeball Tacos
Spook-tacular Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels