Caramel Marshmallow Apples
- 5 small apples
- Popsicle sticks
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon water
- 14 ounces soft caramels
- Line a large plate or pizza pan with wax paper and heavily grease it.
- Wash and dry the apples well. Place the sticks into the apple to make handling
and eating easier.
- In a medium heavy saucepan combine the marshmallows, water and caramels.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until the marshmallows and caramels melt and the mixture is smooth.
- Let the mixture cool for two minutes.
- Dip the apples into the caramel mixture, placing them on the wax paper to cool.
- When they are cooled to room temperature, place them into the refrigerator.
- Chill for at least two hours.
- Serve chilled (very firm) or at room temperature (will be quite gooey).
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.