Crockpot Caramel Apples
- 2 (14 ounce) packages caramels
- 1/4 cup water
- 8 apples
- 8 sticks
- Nuts (optional)
- M&M's (optional)
- Mini chocolate chips (optional)
- Candy decorations (optional)
- In slow cooker, combine caramels and water. Cover and cook on HIGH for 1
to 1 1/2 hours, stirring frequently.
- Wash and dry apples. Insert stick into stem end of each apple.
- Turn control on low.
- Dip apple into hot caramel and turn to coat entire surface. Holding apple
above pot, scrape off excess caramel from bottom apple.
- Place on greased wax paper to cool.
- After the caramel has set, you may wish to roll the apples in the toppings
of your choice.
Other Halloween recipes you may like...
Bone Chillin' Breadsticks and Halloween Dip
Halloween Dipped Marshmallow Puffs
Spooky Eyeball Tacos
Spook-tacular Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels