Crockpot Caramel Apples
- 2 (14 ounce) packages caramels
- 1/4 cup water
- 8 apples
- 8 sticks
- Nuts (optional)
- M&M's (optional)
- Mini chocolate chips (optional)
- Candy decorations (optional)
- In slow cooker, combine caramels and water. Cover and cook on HIGH for 1
to 1 1/2 hours, stirring frequently.
- Wash and dry apples. Insert stick into stem end of each apple.
- Turn control on low.
- Dip apple into hot caramel and turn to coat entire surface. Holding apple
above pot, scrape off excess caramel from bottom apple.
- Place on greased wax paper to cool.
- After the caramel has set, you may wish to roll the apples in the toppings
of your choice.